Superheroes 2.0

Is it August already?!  Where did the time go?  If your school is like mine and they make you move classrooms each year, then I'm sure you'd agree that the packing, moving, and unpacking process is a huge PAIN.  That being said, I'm trying to keep everything as simple as possible and I'm keeping the superhero theme.  Hooray!

Here are a couple things I already have for the decor:

Name tag labels for either the door or bulletin board.

Back to school picture frame!  This is my first time doing this and it was super fun and easy to make!


Picked these borders up on my most recent trip to Lakeshore.  I wish I had seen these last year, but I can't wait to use them in my classroom!

I can't wait to get into my room and start setting up!  Unfortunately that won't be for a couple more weeks, so in between babysitting and laying by the pool I'm going to try to prepare myself by reading some Lucy Calkins resources for guided reading.  Bring on first grade!

No comments

Post a Comment