Background

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Pretty Planet

You know it's spring when the weather gets warmer, leaves get greener (is that a word?), and you feel like scraping your eyes out.  Yep, it's that time again!  My allergies are in full bloom.  Hooray!

In celebration of Earth Day (and my little brother's 21st birthday), I made a quick template for some Earth Day haiku writing.  I used this as a minilesson and center activity.  Here's what my kids came up with:



It's FREE!

Speaking about spring, here are some highlights from my spring break trip! :)  My roommates and I flew down to Ft. Lauderdale and explored as much of southern Florida as we could fit in 4 days.

Riding bikes on Ocean Drive in South Beach.  Palm trees EVERYWHERE!

SUPing for the first time in Miami

Watching the sun set in Key West... Aren't my roommates beautiful?! 

Gotta love this pretty planet we live on.  Where to next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment