Background

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snow Day #3

Oh yes, don't you just love surprise snow days?

So it looks like my fourth-graders won't be practicing the PARCC today!  It really would be great if they could get a little more practice using the tools and gaining familiarity with the test infrastructure, but I guess I'll gladly take this beautiful snow day instead.  :)  

We took my roomie's dog out for a refreshing freezing cold walk in Fed Hill Park this morning.


On a separate note, what is everyone buying during TPT's Superheroes sale?  I am super excited to purchase Leslie Ann's Bloom's Taxonomy Ladders.  They would be a perfect addition to my guided reading resources.  Perfect timing too, because we'll be starting some new fantasy chapter books next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment