Background

Monday, January 28, 2013

Can you find the letter?

Today I did a letter search with a couple of the kids I work with.  These can be found in the pack that I posted yesterday (Commonly Confused Letter Practice).  We talked about the letter 'b' and words that start with the letter 'b'.  Next, they practiced writing uppercase and lowercase 'b's.  Finally, I told them that if they could correctly find all of the uppercase and lowercase 'b's in the letter search, I would give them a sticker.  We used bingo markers (purchased from the Dollar Tree) to mark the letter B/b on the letter search.  


The kids loved using the bingo markers! We will continue to practice identifying these letters, especially since I was able to trick them a little with the letters 'b' and 'd'.  If you have any suggestions I'd be happy to hear 'em, just leave me a comment!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment